QUICK LOOK: MY NORTHWEST WALL
here’s a casual shot of one of the walls in my dorm room, because why not? it’s filled with all kinds of travel memories and beautiful pictures. i love it!
- casual poster of nancy botwin from weeds: aka one of my all time favorite shows
- my trusty prague map
- another map, this time of paros island
- various tickets from my travels: to the akropolis, to ferries heading across the agean, to buses, and to airplanes flying me to greece for the first time
- a beautiful drawing and poem from my talented friend hannah jane
- a HISA brochure from my time at art school
- a heart-shaped compilation of my favorite travel photographs, all taken by me
- my cozy teal pillow
- in the foreground there’s my clothing rack for drying all my laundry, complete with lots of brightly colored clothes pins
- two pieces of art that i’ve bought: a stormtrooper and a flowered window
- anddddd my casual towels that are hanging up to dry
so nothing too exciting, but it makes my room feel like home. every time i look around i’m reminded of my amazing life experiences and it keeps me inspired and working hard.